Sunday, May 07, 2006

As the cobwebs spin out from within...

Behold! The Dutch naval ships returneth beyondeth myeth verieth realitieth!
Yes, yes. She's rusting indeed- this blog of ours. (Note to self: Girlfriend will arrive in 2 years...patience.)
I am hardly inclined to humiliating myself to drawing stick figures. And no, nor will I post nude pictures of myself on the internet- thank you for that. OMGOMGXXXHOTHOTMAURICENUDEOMGOMG

With that aside, I hardly (think you deserve it) want to apologise to the poor viewers holding out on this protentially devastatingly boring blog and wish to express my (con)adolescence to those specific viewers.
Oh and yes, to the dude who so kindly promoted that degree thing- I already hold a PhD in several clinics and sections of society. One of them including "PhD of Raiding", "PhD of Lunaticm" and before this goes nowhere funny, I'll just stop. Like now.

With that, I'll get on to my blogger duties. I think a vast majority of people reading this blog I do know of (Yes, that's about the whole internet- hey !)
But I think I'll leave a couple of thoughts. I had a random dream in my sleep (And a pattern observed- I slept early for once at about 12 am) and it included something quite emo-like.
Here we go:

Imagine migrating to a totally different-cultured country (Eg me- Singapore to Australia) and leaving things behind. And as you get used to things around you, you meet new friends, etc. Suddenly something happens...What? Someone new comes into your school- of course there'll be the introductions, she picks your "gang" to hang out with, etc. And the twist is this- all of a sudden one day, it strikes you really hard in the back of your head that this new friend of yours so happens to be a past childhood friend of which you have had "relations" with be it cute or not.
And this dream elaborated into a scene of the character realizing at the moment he is third-partying the date of which this new friend is dating another friend. And from there it's a haze.

But mate! What was all that about?! I'm not known to be a drastically emotical-emotional-uh, emoooooooooooistic person but somehow this happens in the innocent duration of my sleep.
That's so gotta become a featurette script for a Music video for the next Asian popstar who debuts.

Anyway, Maurice signing off.
gtgbblolcyalatersbaberofl.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

>.> .. what ghey ness? ... I WANT CARTOONS COMIC STICK FIGURES .. liek omgplox wtf yuo no0bs liek doing ...

Anonymous said...

haha..nice to see u finally updated the blog, DAI LOU ~
anways/ i agree.
i like ur cool stick figures!
i can't believe ur going to stop the comic! T.T