Thursday, March 09, 2006

Patience is virtue, is it not?

Oh good good, we're getting remarkable popularity and feedback due to this blog.
Just yesterday, I gave this little kid my autograph. Not that he actually wanted it, but I felt like a good citizen!
Thanks to the people of which most I don't know who've dropped by and given this blog a look over. Sorry, I'm not a very good blogg-ist myself and this could be stated as a...past-time. I'll be updating tonight and we'll make it sweet. I do however encourage visitors to have a look through the previous archives and take a voyeuristic glance into our lives (Yeah, like Big Brother).

Anyone have any ideas and stuff, or wants to join us with blogging can e-mail enquiries to either of our e-mail addresses.
raymond_tie@hotmail.com and snikeron560@hotmail.com

Holidays are coming soon and we'll jump for joy, dancing and burning our books in a tribal stance while I return to my socially reclusive environment of computer games. I hope you folks out there have a good holiday and (heh) get ready for term 2!


This has been Maurice, dancing with cuteness on Mauray Beta.
Signing out.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh oh .. i want an auto graph .. i think... well bois i recon you should keep it up .. maybe even make a whole cartoon series you could sell ^^ ..

Anonymous said...

dai lou! lol..hello!
hehe ur comics are awesome. i like the art =]p
clap clap clap!! ^_~

Anonymous said...

*cough*
maurice your name has been
"updating in half an hour"
for like a day and a half man...

Anonymous said...

Patience My young padawan..

Anonymous said...

You know, considering that ppl can sell printed out paint drawings in europe for around $30 AUD a pop, u should consider importing this stuff to belgium. (check it out: http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/5466/img24544op.jpg from our europe tour...)
Keep up the funky work

Anonymous said...

ack try:
http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/5466/img24544op.jpg

Anonymous said...

oh i bet ur enjoying this, gettin all these comments coz of my mistake.

Add ".jpg" to the end of that url.

Maurice said...

Goodness, Ed just made us about ten-tastic times more popular!

:P

Eeks sorry fellas, I'll upload one...now I guess?

Raymond said...

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!! its 2am

Anonymous said...

... i tihnk ill go to the dark side of the force if it requirce this much patience

Anonymous said...

LOL LOL LOL at the dude trying to get you people lives =p

Tiffany said...

zomg stop neglecting your dear xanga :D.

Anonymous said...

FFS man no one has THAT much patience surely!

Anonymous said...

It surely is not a xanga my young padawan