Saturday, March 12, 2005

Exploring the depths of t3h h34t.

Yes, the land temperature is cool but the scorching heat from the sun is something not tolerable.
Now, the equation is as follows:
let x=t3h h34t
let y=t3h cl4ss

Thus,
x+y=b34td0wnz.

Yes, that's right. For the first time in ages past, my consciousness dissipated in the last period of school (Commerce, undoubtedbly) for approximately 15 minutes during which I wandered off to dreamland. What I dreamed of, I shall not say in this rant. But thank goodness for the weekend! School has been a real drag recently. But who's to say it never is? :)

Well Hi!
I'm Maurice. That's right, Maurice Yong. Well you can call me Snikeron if you want (My wide-spread internet alias). And I know where you live. So don't come messing around with the wrong guy. As Raymond said, prepare to ph34r t3h reptitiveness of our rants. We'll be working on the templates when we can get our plans confirmed. But as for now, I guess we should get more acquinted and you can learn more about us through our rants.

p34c3 0utZ~~~~~
(and some other abbreviations of letters and numbers)
~Snikerice.

No comments: